We are committed to the following values:
- Putting Jesus at the centre of all activities
- Co-operating with the Holy Spirit in daily living, by inner transformation to the nature and character of Christ, in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and in the fruits of the Holy Spirit He produces in our lives
- Continuous worship and prayer to God as a lifestyle
- Biblically based training/equipping and discipleship
- Preserving the dignity of the individual and treating all as equal in Christ regardless of age, gender, occupation, denomination, social status or nationality
- Preferring one another in love in servanthood to Christ
- Joy in God’s house
- Unity in the church through Godly relationships
The Apostle’s Creed:
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of the saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
The Nicene Creed
The Lausanne Covenant https://www.lausanne.org/content/covenant/lausanne-covenant#cov