WHAT IS GGM?
‘Gatekeepers Global Ministries’, is an interdenominational, apostolic missionary organisation based in Scotland with partners all over the world. GGM is led by the Founder/Director Catherine Brown and her volunteer team assisted by worldwide partners.
WHAT IS GGM 7 MILLION SOULS VISION?
The vision of GGM ministry is to evangelise and disciple 7 million souls during 2007-2014 with partners from every nation demonstrating Christ’s love, mercy and compassion.
WHICH NATIONS CAN BE INVOLVED?
All nations are invited to participate in GGM 7 million souls mission. We presently have partners in various parts of Africa, Europe, Asia, China, India and America. For full details please visit the world map on the front page. (Please note the map does not list every single partner and we are continuously connecting with new partners which may not always be reflected immediately on the world map).
WHO CAN BE INVOLVED?
Anyone in ministry can get involved. We particularly wish to connect with leaders/networkers who are active in ministry and/or the marketplace. We embrace leaders from all cultures across the five-fold spectrum of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher. We also welcome prayer leaders, administrators and all other gifted genres of Christian leadership.
HOW CAN I BECOME A PARTNER?
There are three ways in which you can become a GGM partner and each of these partnership options can be accessed by registering with us on the home page.
- Register today and become a GGM ministry partner and help us achieve our 7 million souls vision by engaging in evangelism and/or discipleship and/or church planting.
- Join our prayer shield and pray for GGM leaders on the mission field.
- Make a financial donation to support the work of GGM in the nations.
HOW WILL THE 7 MILLION SOULS TARGET BE ACHIEVED?
- You will continue with your present evangelistic activities and share your testimonies with GGM, and these will become part of our GGM partners’ global salvations total. You do this by registering with us as a partner and then accessing the partners’ area to submit your testimonies on a 4-weekly basis.
- When you sign up as a partner you will also be able to download a free discipleship resource written by Catherine Brown to help you in your mission and discipleship work.
- From time to time GGM will work in collaboration with GGM partner ministries to facilitate new programmes of evangelism and discipleship.
- In 2014 we believe God for stadium gatherings in all 7 continents at which time, millions of new converts will be ushered into the Kingdom
- We seek to form prayer networks for each GGM partner nation and prayer will help to usher in an end-time world wide revival for the glory of God.
- Through your affiliation with GGM you will get to know other ministries in your nation and we encourage you to build fellowship networks through this opportunity.
WILL IT COST MONEY TO JOIN GGM?
There is no fee to join GGM global network. We joyfully welcome all at no cost. Should you wish to make a financial contribution you can do so via Paypal or one of the other methods outlined in giving to GGM at the foot of the home page.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR GGM PARTNERSHIP?
- You will be requested to complete an on-line form with your contact information when you register with us as a partner. If you are unable to complete the on-line form please send an email to Admin@gatekeepers.org.uk
- You agree to submit regular statistical information at our Member log in area on a monthly basis, which will include details of any new converts, new church plants, healing, miracles etc.
- If you wish to be considered as a GGM networker for your nation we will require ministry references to be provided.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP?
- You will become part of an apostolic global network of end-time harvesters, co-labouring together to achieve the GGM 7 million souls mission
- You will be part of an apostolic team through your relational connection with GGM and you will experience increase in your ministry through apostolic grace.
- You will receive a free copy of GGM Discpleship Ebook, “Love Your Neighbour – Transforming Your Community.”
- You will be advised of any GGM conferences in your area and you will be invited to come along to our leadership development conferences and seminars.
- You will receive Catherine Brown’s teaching articles via GGM web site.
- You may choose to sign up to Gatekeepers Global Ministries and Catherine’s other FB page, Scottish Apostolic Network on FB and receive further teaching and inspirational articles.
- You are encouraged to connect with other GGM partners in your area/nation.